Deciding to hire a search engine optimization (SEO) professional is an important decision that can have a significant impact on your visibility online. While a skilled SEO can improve your site and you a lot of save time, an unskilled or irresponsible SEO can damage your site and professional reputation. We recommend that you thoroughly research any potential SEO candidate. Here are some services that you should expect your SEO to be familiar with:
- Analysis of your website architecture, structure, and content.
- Content development and distribution.
- Management of online business development initiatives.
- Keyword research and on-page optimization.
- Search engine marketing and optimization training.
We provide custom law firm web design packages that include a custom website, targeted search engine optimization, and Internet marketing strategy to increase your firm’s online visibility.
Our strategies include:
- Geo-targeted Search Engine Optimization
- Competitive Analysis
- Professionally Developed Content
- Link Targeting and Building
- Monthly Strategy Consulting and Reporting
- Fully Customized Website and Blog
- Audit of Online Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
Our system takes into consideration the specific marketing needs, budget, and goals of our clients.